Are you a teacher, professor, or do you just like teaching English? If this is your case and you are really passionate about teaching others, in addition, you have a high level of English and would like to earn good money, a great option to consider is to obtain the TEFL Certificate, a title that will allow you to teach English in academies of Spain and in thousands of institutes and schools abroad, since Tefl International Barcelona is a diploma that certifies your knowledge of the language.
In addition to the audacity and experience you will get, this is one of the best TEFL certification Spain, which shows anyone you will work for how serious and willing you are to take on your job, increasing your efficiency and effectiveness.
What is the Tefl Spain course
TEFL is the acronym by which the title of “Teaching English as a Foreign Language” is popularly known, that is, the title of Teacher of English as a Foreign Language. Although it is not a title that is equivalent to a university degree to teach English, it is a certification that is widely recognized throughout the world, as it presents content and training aimed at this particular job.
It focuses on the areas of difficulty of each non-native speaker of very advanced English. Includes grammar, vocabulary, idioms, conversation, and listening.
It includes very diverse content, but at the same time very detailed:
- The different levels of spoken and written English
- Different types of students: learning styles and how to work with them.
- Icebreaker or warm-up activities for the start of each class.
- Planning and creating lessons: objectives, presentation, practice activities, resources, books, etc.
- Review and teaching of grammar. How do students learn grammar aspects?
- Techniques, skills, resources and development for the teaching of listening and fluency.
- Speaking teaching and practice: How to teach pronunciation and phonetics, resources we can use to improve pronunciation.
- Class management and how to motivate your students
- The importance and effectiveness of games in teaching English.
- Correction of errors: Techniques, development of skills, improvement of confidence.
- Evaluation process: assessment techniques, tests, exams, etc.
- Working with TEFL: Best Locations to Find TEFL Jobs Spain, How to Find TEFL Jobs spain, how to get Online TEFL job, and even work with us.
What are TEFL Spain courses for in 2021?
Well, we really don’t know what the scenario will be like next year if we talk about the pandemic and confinements, but the truth is that online teaching has increased and learning English is a must-have, therefore, it is know that there will be a lot of work field for language teachers and above all, a high demand for English teachers, so having this Tefl Spain certification will be an advantage for you.
TEFL courses aim to train you and help you teach English abroad. You can also use it in Spain, since language schools usually value it very positively.
With them you will be able to get a fairly broad, complete and detailed training in the teaching of English as a foreign language, even carry out internships in centers/institutions that take this title as a plus and that develop your confidence as a teacher.
Our Tefl Spain courses and their great benefits for your training
If you are interested in teaching English to speakers of other languages in another country, particularly in Spain, this program is for you.
Considering that you will teach students of different ages and levels of English, you will learn the importance of intercultural communication and how to deal with that topic in the classroom. You will have the opportunity to teach online from anywhere in the world if you so decide.
The design and structure we provide for the Tefl Spain Course will allow you to understand better the linguistics and the educational field, both ways, inside the classroom and online.
This is what our program offers you:
- 4-week intensive course with a personal tutor
- All study materials included
- Small classes, only 7 students per class
- Certificate and transcript
- Administrative support
- Free 12 hour Spanish course (upon request)
- Possibility of working in one of 115 centers within 3 different countries
This are our requirements to let you in:
- At least 21 years old
- Minimum C1 English level (if not a native speaker of English)
- A brief introduction with one of our colleagues (via video or in person)
- Willingness to encourage everyone to always work at their best level
What are you waiting for? Please contact us for the rest of the information and cost.